Donate To City Services

Donate To City Services

Want to make a voluntary contribution to support a city service beyond what you pay in property taxes?

During the 2011 Community Budget Dialogues we heard from citizens who want to pay more to maintain certain city services. This provides citizens a means to contribute additional amounts above their property taxes to services they feel are most worthwhile.

  • Library
  • Anchorage Parks & Recreation
  • Eagle River-Chugiak Parks & Recreation
  • Pools
  • Flowers
  • Public Transportation
  • Police
  • Anchorage Fire Service
  • Girdwood Volunteer Fire Service
  • Chugiak Volunteer Fire Service
  • Public Health
  • Social Services
  • Homelessness
  • Road Maintenance
  • Animal Control
  • Anchorage School District (ASD)
  • Historic Preservation Program

Please specify from the list who will receive your donation


Note: Private contributions are tax deductible on your federal income tax. A federal ID number may be required when filing your annual IRS return. Please reference MOA Tax ID # 92-0059987 when required.

Contact Treasury

Phone: 907 343-6650


e-mail icon